You are invited to the Partners’ next quarterly meeting on March 28, 2018. You will have the opportunity to network with other business, receive updates from the Partners and IDEM, and hear directly from manufacturing leaders on how they are managing their business as it relates to pollution prevention. This meeting is being sponsored by AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals located at 4601 Highway 62 East in Mount Vernon, IN. The meeting will start at 9 AM CST (10 AM EST). Parking is available onsite at no cost to attendees.
There is no cost to attend this meeting, but registration is required. Online registration closes March 21, 2018 at 5 PM. A continental breakfast and catered lunch will be provided at this meeting, so it’s important for us to have an accurate number of attendees.
• Registration and Networking (with continental breakfast)
• Welcome and Introductions
• Partners Updates and New Member Inductions
• IDEM Regulatory Updates
• Break and Networking
• Indiana Advanced Energy Economy, Vince Griffin
• Presentations by AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
• Tour of AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
Personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements: long pants, closed toed flat shoes, and safety glasses. Gowns, hair nets, and shoe covers will be provided.
• Adjourn from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals