Regulatory compliance has been estimated to be one of the largest ongoing and most uncertain expenses at manufacturing facilities. These rank just below the expenses of labor costs and benefits. In addition, plant managers identify compliance as one of the largest and most time consuming issues related to non-revenue generating activities in manufacturing today. August Mack Environmental, Inc.’s Compliance Assurance Program (eCAP®) provides an alternative method of staying on top of the environmental, health and safety regulations that apply to a manufacturing facility. To learn more about eCAP®, attend this upcoming webinar discuss this alternative solution for administering this regulatory burden. eCAP® can reduce costs and eliminate uncertainties associated with compliance.
The Web Seminar will discuss the following:
1. Developing a consistent reproducible EH&S management system that can be tracked and reviewed by management
2. Methods of tracking regulatory changes that may have an impact on your facility
3. The value of maintaining institutional knowledge through system implementation eliminating the need for replacement and retraining of facility personnel
4. Potential cost reductions of more than $100,000 per year in implementation and administrative costs associated with EH&S compliance at a typical manufacturing facility
5. Case studies of how it works