RMS has developed a training program designed to equip employers as well as employees with the knowledge they need to prevent and respond to workplace violence and active shooter events. All attendees will learn:
• The different types of workplace violence.
• Early warning signs of violence.
• Best practices for preventing and prepare for these events.
• Options for responding to active shooters.
• Expectations for police response and involvement.
• Experienced Trainer (Degreed 18+ year safety professional previously employed by OSHA & Miller Pipeline as their Corporate Safety Director, and one of the lead instructors for RMS Safety.)
• High Impact Content (This presentation was developed along with the help of a past Deputy Commissioner of Homeland Security as well as the Commander of the IMPD SWAT Team.)