The Indiana Recycling Coalition will be hosting our 31st annual waste reduction conference as a VIRTUAL event this year. The online event offers information and inspiration from 25+ national and regional experts in the field making significant strides amid challenges in markets, policy, and public awareness. Those experts become resources to attendees throughout the year, creating a lasting value for your investment of time and resources.
Not only can you join live interactive meetings during the week of June 8-12, but you will also have access to our virtual conference platform until May 31, 2021. That means you have eleven months to take advantage of every recorded session and connect with all of the sponsors, exhibitor and speakers to discover new products and services that can improve your organization.
Additional perks of the virtual conference:
• 8 live, interactive educational sessions available to you during the week of June 8-12 (5 afternoons) in live format and after June 13 as a replay
• 6 pre-recorded sessions available to watch at your convenience
• Fun and interactive LIVE networking and Exhibit Hall sessions via the remo.co platform
• Live discussion with educational session speakers
• Connection with your fellow attendees within the virtual platform
• If you are busy that week, you can register anyway and access all of the recordings after!
Session topics include the circular economy, best practices in municipal solid waste management, behavior change mechanisms, reducing hospital and medical waste, curbside recycling, a glass recycling summit, and more. In honor of the IRC’s 30th anniversary, we are featuring a “Past, Present and Future of the IRC” panel as well as session to honor and recognize our 30 Recycling Rock Stars.
IRC members receive a 35% discount on conference passes.
Learn more at https://indianarecycling.org/